Sunday, June 9, 2013

Servile Sissy Bimbo Education

A bit of fun. :$





















A bit of fun. :$

please slow them down, way too fast to get the full effect of each image.

Sorry, i know, i can't help it most of the time but one of my recent ones is the slowest yet!

Don't stop.



Don't stop.

Wanna go for a horsey ride, get a stallion up inside me.



Wanna go for a horsey ride, get a stallion up inside me.

I'm a lady, you're a man.



I'm a lady, you're a man.

Oh wow, your bump is hard..



Oh wow, your bump is hard..

Cum. Whore.



Cum. Whore.

Always open to personal submissions like photos, suggestions,...



Always open to personal submissions like photos, suggestions, stories, problems! 

Tied up in ribbons and lace.



Tied up in ribbons and lace.

Boom boom, overdrive drug sex.



Boom boom, overdrive drug sex.

Slip and slide.



Slip and slide.

Beautiful tumblr! I've been looking for a tumblr like this for some time. hypno gifs make me so weak. There's a part of you that accepts the idea that it could very well work, and in so doing, opens up and accepts the premise of the gifs that are being watched. I definitely believe these work to a great degree, IF you are indeed willing. With that, I say thanks for your efforts, and it's nice to meet you! Also, what program do you use to make the fast-changing gifs?? Thanks! xoxo

Yes, they work a lot if you are open to them! But they have a habit of creeping up on you even when you aren't a hundred percent okay with it. The more you get, the more you want. 
You're very welcome, i can't wait until i have a better computer to make actual hypno videos! The program i use for all my gifs is Photoscape, it's a really neat program. 

That's quite a handful you've got there, sir…



That's quite a handful you've got there, sir…

Sparkly and sissy like a disco condom full of sperm.



Sparkly and sissy like a disco condom full of sperm.

Wish i had a big dog that i would submit to and be a little...



Wish i had a big dog that i would submit to and be a little bitch in heat with. <3

What a wonderful time! 



What a wonderful time! 

Piggies go snort. plugvibratorchastityqueen



Piggies go snort.

plugvibratorchastityqueen

Dear whore self.Dear little whore part of me.



Dear whore self.
Dear little whore part of me.

Pink and sucking.



Pink and sucking.

So busy at the moment… Barely getting my parts wet…



So busy at the moment… Barely getting my parts wet…

No comments:

Post a Comment