Sunday, June 9, 2013

Curves Behind.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



molotowcocktease: I'm off to finally go see the great gatsby.



molotowcocktease:

I'm off to finally go see the great gatsby.

molotowcocktease: Dear young me, People ask me everyday how I...



molotowcocktease:

Dear young me,
People ask me everyday how I can be so confident with my body & flaunt it the way I do.
Well, it was a looong journey to accept myself the way I am & I am still working on loving certain parts of myself. But I have come this far & I wanted to document my love affair with my own body by painting hearts on all my body parts that I used to hate & that I have fallen in love with over the years. I aspire to inspire the young girl that admires my confidence because you, my dear, can have just as much confidence in yourself as I do!
Sincerely,
Me.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment