Thursday, June 6, 2013

http://mimisjumbomarshmallow.tumblr.com/

Photo



ladydenise: #Sagittarius



ladydenise:

#Sagittarius

arrows-and-waves: { follow for some queer astro logic }



arrows-and-waves:

{ follow for some queer astro logic }

curvyrainbowboi: o.o *shivers at how creepily right that is*



curvyrainbowboi:

o.o *shivers at how creepily right that is*

smallgirlelizabeth: Sagittarius has a heart of gold.Meeting her...



smallgirlelizabeth:

Sagittarius has a heart of gold.

Meeting her with an open mind and heart, is a good start.

sexforthesigns: Sagittarius: Fetishes for the Signs Yes, I'm...



sexforthesigns:

Sagittarius: Fetishes for the Signs

Yes, I'm well aware that some of the things I post aren't technically 'fetishes' but the idea is implied (i.e. BDSM, RP, feet, etc.)

daddy-cum: zodiacsociety: Sagittarius & Anger: Cruel &...



daddy-cum:

zodiacsociety:

Sagittarius & Anger: Cruel & Unrestricted

Absolutely me to a T. And I like it that way. :)

Photo



Photo



Photo







controlthemasochist: Tumblr on We Heart It....



controlthemasochist:

Tumblr on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/57863691/via/palatially

cutekinkmoments: found on:...



cutekinkmoments:

found on: http://pinterest.com/essencerevealed/

Photo



mysubmissivejourney: Anyways, I feel needy and ache. It's been...



mysubmissivejourney:

Anyways, I feel needy and ache. It's been awhile since I've ached like this. I've been wet all day, like dripping wet. I have no clue what to write tonight. I want to be on my knees in front of you, waiting for your command. Sometime the hardest part is wondering if it will ever happen. Will I ever feel your touch against my skin? Have you whisper in my ear. Have you mark me with your belt, flogger or hand? These are things that go through my mind. Saying these things make me feel vulnerable and exposed.

Copyright, mysubmissivejourney, 2013

I just want to touch every part of your soft sweet body



I just want to touch every part of your soft sweet body

Photo



daddy-the-kitten-tamer: waiting for Daddy…



daddy-the-kitten-tamer:

waiting for Daddy…

anonymouslittlesub: Daddy grabs what's rightfully his. 



anonymouslittlesub:

Daddy grabs what's rightfully his. 

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment