Friday, June 7, 2013

Male Minded

i need some advice.. my bf wants me to send him nudes, and i totally dont mind doing that, but like i'd feel awkward actually taking the picture and all thatt. do you have any tips? like am i supposed to make a pose or a face or something? should my face be in it at all?

we don't care about the art and we don't care about the feeling or the setting or the lighting or the atmosphere we just want to see a nipple jiggle on a boob and your ass bounce on air so we can pretend our dick is there

-a poem

by me

4.



4.

If you plan on starting those over, you can at least have the courtesy to give us some fucking good tags.

lol almost forgot about those.

here they come.

3.



3.

2.



2.

1.



1.

How to move on from eye flirting?

Why would you want to move on from that

that's the most magical sexual tension fathomable by mankind and you should savor the fuck out of it.

you have the rest of your lives together to sit in the nursing home and say "remember that bus ride when our eyes met?" as you cry in each others feeble arms

loljk that doesn't happen in real life try spanking them on the fanny or something

do guys actually care for thigh gaps?

My roommate actually once pointed out that a girl didn't have a thigh gap and wasn't interested because of it.

Don't go after people like my roommate.

what is your thoughts on age gaps like a 17 and 22 year old dating?

age gaps are like thigh gaps they're cool but like five inches bro holy shit

I thought you were a girl running this blog...?

maleminded

male mind

male brain

male thoughts

male

fact: girls are hornier than guys

fact: girls are hornier than guys

Can you update your sex playlists please? Especially the rough one. It'd be much appreciated!

here I have a spotify and a youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/miqdmusic/videos

Miqd

I just want you to know, a friend once showed me a post of yours about going down on a girl. I'm 16. Today was my first time, with my first girlfriend. I was nervous that I wouldn't be any good. but right as we were getting down to the moment, suddenly all you wisdom somehow flooded back to me. Everything became natural. I made her come. Like, hard. Without your advice, I would have floundered around for sure. That orgasm belongs to you, good sir. bless you

I appreciate your girlfriends orgasm

Photo



Honestly, if you feel the need to fall back on rules and guidelines in hopes of making something...

Honestly, if you feel the need to fall back on rules and guidelines in hopes of making something work, it’s not going to.

Like if you find yourself thinking something like “wait. can’t say that. she’ll think I’m weird and fucked up.”

ditch that girl and find someone who responds with something twice as weird and three times as fucked up.

Life happens. I still haven’t forgotten about you

Life happens. I still haven’t forgotten about you

Photo



men control everything but women control men. eunuchs win.

men control everything but women control men. eunuchs win.

thoughts on gay marriage?

it's when gay people marry

Thank me later.



Thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment